Friday, August 14, 2009

15 Years

Yesterday, was Norm's & my 15th Wedding Anniversary. It's hard to believe that what seems like so much time has gone by since we were married. We have grown so much in so many ways since we met and married at a young age. I thought I'd reminisce by posting a few pictures of our life together.

The night we met: May 18, 1994
(our friend must have had a premonition to take a picture of us together)
About a month later when we were engaged

Wedding Day: August 13, 1994
(look at how young we were!)

August 1999: 5 years later
(our first home)

Norm running the Tucson Marathon & me very pregnant

Cory (age 3) and newborn Andrew

August 2004: 10 yrs later
Cory's baptism

The extended family at Cory's baptism
(little Rachel up front in her pink dress)

August 2008
Celebrating our 15th a year early in Hawaii
(Norm & I really need to get an updated picture together)

We've had our ups and downs, but overall it's been a wonderful 15 years and I'm looking forward to the many more years we have to spend together.

9 comments:

Andi said...

Congrats and BTW you still look young!

rey2cute said...

It's so cool that you have a pic from the night you met. I can't believe how BIG all of our kids are, I feel so old! Hope you have many more "ups" ahead!

Janelle said...

Congratulations Norm and Stacey!

kidding...right? said...

Congrats!! I too love that you have a picture of the day you met!

brenna said...

Love those old pictures! (well, not too old ;)

Congratulations!

kellie said...

Loved the picture, and I bet its a great feeling to get to 15!

Allison said...

Congratulations!! You guys still look so young! We just celebrated our 15 years in June. Time flies by!

Unknown said...

diggin the poofy wedding dress sleeves... haha

aquabatgirl said...

congrats and another 15 to go!!
i have to laugh cause calvin now has those shoes and shirt that zane is wearing in cory's baptism family picture